Just Added: Events
- Boston Strong Big Event March 15 Harrisburg
- Bunny Trail Hike April 19 Pittsburgh
- Tombstone Geocaching April 5 Pittsburgh
- Gimme S'more Hike March 30 Pittsburgh
- Stone Soup Walk March 16 Pittsburgh
- Breakfast Or Lunch with the Easter Bunny April 12, 13, 19 Pittsburgh Zoo
- Brunch With The Bunny April 5 & 6 The Market At DelVal
|Apple Harvest Festival Oct 6-7, 13-14 Ardentsville|
Apple Harvest Festival October 5-6, 12 -13, 2013 8AM-6PM Ardentsville, Adams County
The National Apple Harvest Festival, which is held during the first two weekends in October, has been celebrating beautiful crafts, great music and wonderful food for over forty years. The festival has something for everyone with hundreds of arts and crafts dealers, demonstrations, contests, food stands, and entertainment, puppet shows, petting zoo, pony rides, square dancing, hay rides and more.
The festival is located in the heart of Pennsylvania Apple country, near historic Gettysburg, and is within a two hour drive of Washington DC, Baltimore MD, and Harrisburg PA.
address: South Mountain Fairgrounds 615 Narrows Road, Biglersville, Adams County
things to see and do in pennsylvania, pa, penna, phila, philadelphia, pittsburgh, lehigh valley, state college, erie, poconos, fairs, festivals, carnivals, kids, children, family, events, activities, day trips, vacations, programs, parks, cheap, discount, deals, coupons, pa vacations, musuems, boats, ships