Just Added: Events
- Free Parent Workshop April 25 Levittown
- Kidstock May 4 Philadelphia
- Venture Outdoors Festival May 17 Mt. Lebanon
- Nittany Antique Machinery Spring Show May 30-June 1 Centre Hall
- Jim Thorpe Birthday Celebration May 17-18 Jim Thorpe
- Union Canal Days May 17-18 Lebanon
- Aesop's Fables June 11-21 Harrisburg
|Apple Harvest Festival Oct 6-7, 13-14 Ardentsville|
Apple Harvest Festival October 5-6, 12 -13, 2013 8AM-6PM Ardentsville, Adams County
The National Apple Harvest Festival, which is held during the first two weekends in October, has been celebrating beautiful crafts, great music and wonderful food for over forty years. The festival has something for everyone with hundreds of arts and crafts dealers, demonstrations, contests, food stands, and entertainment, puppet shows, petting zoo, pony rides, square dancing, hay rides and more.
The festival is located in the heart of Pennsylvania Apple country, near historic Gettysburg, and is within a two hour drive of Washington DC, Baltimore MD, and Harrisburg PA.
address: South Mountain Fairgrounds 615 Narrows Road, Biglersville, Adams County
things to see and do in pennsylvania, pa, penna, phila, philadelphia, pittsburgh, lehigh valley, state college, erie, poconos, fairs, festivals, carnivals, kids, children, family, events, activities, day trips, vacations, programs, parks, cheap, discount, deals, coupons, pa vacations, musuems, boats, ships