Just Added: Events
- Venture Outdoors Festival May 17 Mt. Lebanon
- Nittany Antique Machinery Spring Show May 30-June 1 Centre Hall
- Jim Thorpe Birthday Celebration May 17-18 Jim Thorpe
- Union Canal Days May 17-18 Lebanon
- Aesop's Fables June 11-21 Harrisburg
- Troika Russian Festival May 25-27 Erie
- The Great PA FlavorFest May 24-25 Manheim
|Great Pocono Pumpkin Festival Sept 28-Oct 27 Lehighton|
The Great Pocono Pumpkin Festival September 28-October 27, 2013 11:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. Lehighton, Carbon County
Country Junction, "The World's Largest General Store," is home to the LARGEST FALL FESTIVAL IN THE POCONOS! The Great Pocono Pumpkin Festival is open EVERY WEEKEND September 28-October 27, including Columbus Day
Pennsylvania's Best family Hayride. 3-D Exlposion Fun House, Paintball Shooting, Gourd Sling Shots, Enchanted Forest, Corn Maze, Pirate Playland, Ammusement Rides & Games. Festival Food & Drinks.
Saturdays & Sundays and Columbus Day 106. Free parking, free festival admission, $6 to Ghost Town USA (all ages 2 and up).
contact: (610) 377-5050
address: Country Junction, 5565 Interchange Rd., Lehighton, PA 18235
things to see and do in pennsylvania, pa, penna, phila, philadelphia, philly, fun, guide, visit, visitphilly, visitpa, farm, halloween, fall, october, fun, activities, events, vacation, travel, weekend, pony, maze, corn, pumpkins, uwishunew, mommy, mama, cheaps, lil, black, book, aaa, world, visit, country, junction, carbon, poconos, lehigh, cheap, discount, deal, 4kids,