Just Added: Day Trips
- Earth and Mineral Science Museum University Park
- Garden Railway May 24- Sept 1 Morris Arboretum
- Four Surreal Seasons Exhibit May 23-Sep. 28 Hershey Gardens
- Butterfly House May 23-Sep. 14 Hershey Gardens
- Pine View Farm Fun May-October Littlestown
- Old Bedford Village May 24-Oct 26 Bedford
- T & D's Cats of the World May-Sep Penns Creek
|Penn Skates Roller Rink State College|
Penn Skates Roller Rink and Family Fun Center State College, Centre County
Penn Skates is really a great place for all ages to roller blade/roller skate. It's clean, safe, and the staff really does a nice job of being entertaining and keeping things running smoothly. There are lots of arcade games and a well-stocked concession stand, including pizza and slushies. Parents are welcome to come in for free if not skating, and can take advantage of Free WIFI. There is a Paintball course outside for older kids. And of course, Penn Skates does birthday parties!
Public Skating Sessions are held Fridays from 7-10:30 pm ($9), Saturdays & Sundays from 1-4 pm ($7.50), and Saturdays 7:30-11 pm ($9). There is a $2 discount if you bring your own skates.
Family Skate sessions are on Fridays from 5-7pm on Fridays; during these sessions, skates are included in the discounted admission price of $6, and 1 parent skates free with each paid child admission. During Family Skate sessions, riding toys with at least 3 wheels are allowed!
Wacky Wednesday skating sessions are from 6-8:30 pm, and admission is free if you bring in the "Item of the Week." ($4 without item of the week.)
Skate rentals are $2.
address: 2210 High Tech Road, State College, PA 16803