Just Added: Vacations
- "Blues"berry Festival July 12-21 Skytop, Monroe County
- Memorial Day Weekend May 24-27 Skytop Lodge
- Fulton Steamboat Inn Lancaster
- Sesame Place Vacation Packages Langhorne
- Spring Fling Family Nature Camp May 24-27 Dingmans Ferry
- First-Time Campers Program Summer 2013 PA State Parks
- Seven Springs & Idlewild Park Package June 1-Aug. 29 Seven Springs
Visit Erie's State Park, Zoos, Amusement Parks and Art Museums.
In the top left corner of the state is a gem we like to call Erie. Erie is named after the Eriez Indian Tribe, which disappeared before the arrival of the white man.
Erie’s Presque Isle State Park, located on peninsula jutting into the now clean and clear water of Lake Erie, is Pennsylvania’s top tourist attraction, drawing around four million visitors a year with seven miles of sandy, fresh-water beaches. Some year’s attendance averages have seen more visitors than Yellowstone National Park, yet Presque Isle never seems crowded because of the number of beaches and activities available.
Why Erie? The beautiful outdoors, the fun activities, the nice people and the terrific food. Some really great eats in Erie!
Things to See and Do
Don't Miss: Wildlife Exhibits at Presque Isle, the lighthouses along Lake Erie and The Erie Zoo
Special Events: Erie Heritage Festival: September 11, 2010 at Liberty Park
Be Prepared: Bring swim suits for day and sweaters for nighttime!
Where to Stay? Plenty of places to stay. Whether you are staying in a hotel or camping. . you can find more info at www.visteriepa.com
contact: 1-800-524-ERIE (3743)
address: 208 E Bayfront Pkwy # 100, Erie