Just Added: Parks
- DCNR Invites Military Families To Visit State Parks & Forests In April
- Bucks County Horse Park Revere
- Tohickon Valley Park Point Pleasant
- National Get Outdoors Day June 8 Bucks County
- Hibernia County Park Chester County
- Cherry Springs State Park Coudersport, Potter County
- Ricketts Glenn Benton, Columbia County
|Asbury Woods Nature Center Erie|
Asbury Woods Nature Center Erie, Erie County
Located in Millcreek Township in Erie County, PA, Asbury Woods is a 200-acre tract of wetlands, trails, forests, streams, fields and historic properties. With five distinct natural and recreational areasL Asbury Woods Nature Center, Asbury Community Park, Brown's Farm, Greenway Trail and James Wildlife Preserve Asbury Woods is one of the premier environmental centers in northwestern Pennsylvania, providing educational and recreational opportunities to more than 130,000 visitors annually.
Asbury Farm Community Park is a recreational park located on the west side of Asbury Road, just south of West 38th Street in the Asbury section of southwestern Millcreek Township. It contains four tennis courts, a baseball field, sand volleyball, a playground, and a large covered picnic area. It is operated by Millcreek Township.
contact: (814) 835-5356
address: Asbury Woods Nature Center 4105 Asbury Rd., , Erie, Erie County