Just Added: Events
- Breakfast Or Lunch with the Easter Bunny April 12, 13, 19 Pittsburgh Zoo
- Brunch With The Bunny April 5 & 6 The Market At DelVal
- Easter Egg Hunt April 19 Wernersville
- Easter Egg Hunt at Weaver's Orchard April 18 & 19 Morgantown
- Fiddle Festival May 17 Reading
- Children's Fishing Rodeo May 10 Mertztown
- Go Fly a Kite Day April 27 Bern Township
|"It's a Wonderful Life" Festival Nov. 16 Indiana|
|Written by Downtown Indiana|
"It's a Wonderful Life" Festival November 16, 2012 Indiana, Indiana County
Did you know Jimmy Stewart was born & raised in Indiana, PA? The town celebrates his most famous movie and kicks off the holiday season with the "It's a Wonderful Life" Festival.
There will be a free open house and continuous showing of "The Making of It's A Wonderful Life" at The Jimmy Stewart Museum from 4:30-7:45pm. Ceremony Events start at 5:30 pm on North 7th Street with Roasting Marshmallows, Hay rides, and live music. Then line Philadelphia Street to watch the Parade! After the parade we welcome every one to join Santa on the Courthouse steps to Light the Christmas Tree; and finally, a free showing of "It's A Wonderful Life" at 7:45 pm at Indiana Theatre on Philadelphia Street!
address: Philadelphia Street, Downtown Indiana, Indiana, PA