Just Added: Parks
- DCNR Invites Military Families To Visit State Parks & Forests In April
- Bucks County Horse Park Revere
- Tohickon Valley Park Point Pleasant
- National Get Outdoors Day June 8 Bucks County
- Hibernia County Park Chester County
- Cherry Springs State Park Coudersport, Potter County
- Ricketts Glenn Benton, Columbia County
|Core Creek Park Middletown Township|
Core Creek Park Middletown Township, Bucks County
I have been driving by Core Creek Park since I was a kid. . but didn't venture into it until this past year. Who knew you could rent boats and kayak, canoe, row or aquacycle yourself about the lake. Oh so much to learn my friend. Core Creek's central feature is the lake, Lake Luxembourg, which is
the also the central feature to many of the park's wildlife. Hanging out by the lake and it's tributaires will bring you close to the wildlife in the park, including white-tailed deer, wading birds, song birds as well as frogs, turtles and yes, sometimes snakes. If there is a fisherman in the family, expect the chance to catch bass, walleye, catfish, bluegill, carp and other native species.
If you are interested in renting boats, the schedule is as follows:
Call for information about boat rental fees, the Core Creek Boat rental (215)757-1225.
address: South of Newtown, east of Rt 413 on Tollgate Rd Middletown Township, Bucks County