Just Added: Day Trips
- Tussey Mountain Family Fun Center Boalsburg
- The Crayola Experience Easton, Northampton County
- Whitewater Challengers April-October White Haven
- Awbury Arboretum Germantown
- Oil Creek & Titusville Railroad June 8-Oct. 20 Titusville
- Children's Museum of Pittsburgh Pittsburgh
- Quiet Valley Living Historical Farm June 15-Sep. 2 Stroudsburg
|Lincoln Caverns & Whisper Rocks|
Lincoln Caverns and Whisper Rocks Huntingdon, Huntingdon County
Oh, this place is really cool. A bit of science, a bit of history and a dash of adventure!
Discover Lincoln Caverns and Whisper Rocks, where the splendor of nature's handiwork has been protected and preserved for your visit since they were first discovered in 1930 and 1941. Explore winding passageways and splendid rooms containing massive flowstones, thousands of delicate stalactites, pure white calcite and sparkling crystals.
Experience a fascinating and worthwhile family adventure where special attention is given to each and every guest - both the young and young at heart. Enjoy a one hour educational and entertaining interpretive tour which includes both caverns for one reasonable admission. Share the tradition of three generations of hospitality, education and cave conservation. Your visit will remain a striking memory.
address: 7703 William Penn Highway / U.S. Route 22 ,Huntingdon, Huntingdon County