Just Added: Programs
- Jim Fenerty Basketball Camp Aug. 12-16 Jamison
- Scout Night June 8 Lancaster
- Junior Development Tennis June 12-Aug. 22 Univ. Park
- Summer Nature Series for Kids July 6 - August 10 Hawley
- Kidtivities at Growing Tree June 13-Aug. 16 State College
- Firefighter Cadet Camp July 3,10,17,24 Hartsville
- Lowe's Build & Grow June 22 & 23 Pennsylvania
|Family Yoga, Session II July 23-Aug. 13 Quakertown|
|Written by Jamie Wilson|
Family Yoga Mondays, July 23-August 13, 2012, 10-10:45am Quakertown, Bucks County
Mommy/Daddy & Me Yoga is a great way to connect with your little one! Yoga offers children the opportunity for developing self-awareness, improving concentration (mindfulness) and dealing with stress all creating inner peace.
Yoga promotes a healthy lifestyle by building strength, and increasing flexibility and coordination. Children who practice yoga create a lifelong love of movement and healthy habits.
Join us for music, breathing, games, stories and yoga poses during this 45 minute class.
Caregiver participates with the child, (one per child please). Fun and safe for yogis of all ages!
Series One: June 25- July 16
Series Two: July 23- August 13
$10 for each parent/child plus $4 for each additional child
address: Moondog Yoga, 44 Front Street, Quakertown, PA 18951